Abidec Multivitamin Liquid Drops have been specially formulated to help meet the nutritional requirements of your children. It is particularly beneficial in the prevention of vitamin deficiencies Abidec Multivitamin Drops are rich in 7 essential vitamins. Given daily, Abidec Multivitamin Drops provide the correct balance of vitamins to maintain your child's healthy growth.
For best results vitamins should be given every day.
Suitable from birth to 12 years.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Abidec Multivitamin Drops should be given orally, once each day. Place the drops directly on the back of the tongue using the syringe provided.
- Children under 1 year: one 0.3ml dose taken daily. Maximum dose: 0.3ml
- Children aged 1 –12 years: one 0.6ml dose taken daily. Maximum dose: 0.6ml
- Ensure the syringe is washed (not in a steam steriliser) then dried thoroughly. Store syringe in a clean dry place until next use. Syringe for use with this product only. After each use reseal the bottle with original cap.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines, consult your GP.
- Please read the product packaging before use.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Store below 25°C.
- Keep the bottle upright in its original carton and out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, use within 4 weeks.